The guys over at GameTrailers.com have just released the debut Multiplayer trailer for Treyarch Call of Duty: Black Ops, the next installment in the Call of Duty franchise due on the 9th of November.
The game is looking very impressive and seems to have kept the Modern Warfare 2 style but added onto it.
Some interesting points to make from the trailer are the additions of;
- Torque Bow: Crossbow that fires and sticks on impact with exploding results.
- Remote Control Car: Mini buggy that carry’s a explosive bomb that detonates when activated.
- Homing Missile: Controllable missile that fire’s on ground level, similar to the predator missile.
- Remote Cameras: Security cameras that you can place and then remote access the screens to monitor near by intruders.
- Shootable Knife: 007 style knife that can be fired from its holder.
- Ability to dive: Some kind of dodge/dive to get out of danger.
- Recording: Ability to record, save and review matches.